This is a new section of the KDE Leadership website. In this blog, I’ll be referencing excerpts from books and training materials I’ve read in the past, and sharing my thoughts, understandings, and opinions on the subjects. This blog is open to discussions, so leave a comment if you’d like to talk about the material, have any questions, or if you just want to get to know me and what I do better. I will be updating this page weekly, with new writings for you to enjoy. I hope you’ll stick around for the posts!
-Dr. Kene Ewulu
Building Your Business On A Solid Foundation
Do you run a small business and need to build on a solid foundation?
Then you need a plan, a business plan!
You need to address the questions your potential clients may have:
- Are you officially registered as a business in your country of domicile?
- Do you have easily identifiable and verifiable credentials – website, official email address, web presence, and tax identification number?
- Do you intend to grow by injecting more funds into the business?
- Do you have a business plan presentation ready?
- Do you have a financial plan to help you raise the needed capital for expansion?
These are components of what I have aptly called “The Process” towards having a cutting-edge business plan. This is part of the BPAVE course; see more detailed information here: BPAVE
Every month, I will be giving you more detailed information on how to obtain these foundational credentials on this page. You can also access this information by joining my Facebook page through this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/197466761682728